Ace Your PL-900 with This Fantastic Exam Guide!

I'm all over the place when I attempt to study for exams these days. Back in school, it was easier for me because the rabbit hole of the Internet was still not a regular tool in everyone's bag. So when I needed to study for an exam, it was me in my bedroom with my textbook and the notes I had taken in class. 

Today, my brain has a bad tendency to wander around online when reading study guides! Eye-catching links like "Read here for more info...", "These tools will help you learn more about...", or "10 tips and tricks when taking..." all vie for my mind's attention when all I really want to do is study what is in front of me with little- to no distractions. 

My wonderful wife recently downloaded the Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals Exam Ref PL-900 by Craig Zacker via Google Play. I've been reading it non-stop over the weekend, and man, it has helped me to focus so much more. The PL-900 is the unanimous go-to Power Platform fundamentals certification for citizen developers like myself. Craig has written an extremely focused, useful, and comprehensive study guide.

From the Google Play Store:

"Demonstrate your real-world knowledge of the fundamentals of Microsoft Power Platform, including its business value, core components, and the capabilities and advantages of Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power Virtual Agents. Designed for business users, functional consultants, and other professionals, this Exam Ref focuses on the critical thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals level."

Check it out on Google Play or your favorite E-book publisher today!

Follow Me on LinkedIn


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Progress Bar with Timer Control in 3 Easy Steps

Power Apps Custom User Image

Myrtle Beach Power Platform User Group